28 Feb 2019

Astrology is True But Predictions vary






Astrology is True  but the predictions vary

Interpretation of astrology played an unforgettable experience in my Secondary Level. I was in my 12th preparing for my final exams, one day a known astrologer came to my home and was giving his predictions to everyone

when my turn came he told me to close the books, it's a waste of time and you will not get through, I got scared and started crying. Hardly 1 month left for my final, I didn't know what to do, I lost all my confidence, hope and shivered to even touch my pen. My spiritual beliefs consoled me and gave me the courage to face the situation, I thought I must prove, with hard work we can change our fate.

Night and Day I worked hard, except my books and visiting temples in between nothing I know around me. Finally, the day came, though I prepared so well, those words keep on sounding my ears and totally i scattered and got a panic attack that even my Tamil paper I cannot, prayers over we are supposed to move to the exam hall, I burst, loudly cried, lost control over my thought, everyone surrounded me and the Mother General and My H.M came towards( my H.M knows I read well) me and got the information from others(which I already informed my friends studying) They were calm, seeing me caringly and worried, they got angry on seeing my tears and shouted "why these parents are like this?" their action demotivated this child,.

Just 10 minutes to enter the Hall since our Mother General is the External five minutes late they started the exams both of them prayed for me keeping their hand on my head and asked me to go to the hall and my HM was standing next to me while opening the Question Paper she saw my face and asked how do you feel, is it ok (now and then she will come and stand near me)

I never forget her, for all the exams she will come and stand near me and after I start writing happily she will move. Finished all my exams and waiting for the result, Never believe I got 929 out of 1200

I bought some sweets and went to see that astrologer convey my success, after hearing my marks he told, I said you may get very fewer marks ( he bluffed and escaped I forgive him but never forget that major incident and also the kind consideration of my HM)


Dear friends my only advice is "Be Practical and Never Allow Superstition to Dominate"

Now I crossed half-century, in my life whenever I face hard times I recollect this one incident and crossed those days having unshakable faith in the Creator. I am the only witness for myself from my personal experience to prove the presence and the protection of "Grace" in hard times. 

No comments: