22 May 2019

I Am Not That I - A change in Personality


I Am Not That I  - Higher up the Self




Around the World

I .............Am


The Self was so happy enjoying all the sources around, thinking special about itself, taking for granted, believing all the relationships will remain the same, keeps riding so fast closing its eyes, refuses to see any discouraging events in his journey of life. Illusions that meet with unexcepted results end in disappointment. This pampered and safe situation makes the soul very assertive and egoistic. This overconfidence makes the self blind in realizing certain values in life.


Thus the self denies learning beyond these conditional aspects, get stagnated within a limit of knowledge that has been assured and taught by their ancestors and society. This ungroomed "I" becomes rigid, self-centered, thoughtless, partial, and acts against the will of nature creating a detached way of life on its own. This   " I " will think as though this universe is created to serve it, and only it can question life irrespective of its duty and responsibilities. It tries to create so many dramas to prove itself correct thinking that society is ignorant and in the darkness of knowledge.


Not That I

Meanwhile, the transformation treats the " I " to realize the temporary travel of the Soul to this universe and nothing is permanent on this earth except the creator and his game.No relation, No material, No popularity will remain permanent, only the events ride by the soul is the witness for the next generation. Each and every Soul visiting this earth to undo their accumulated karma's for several births and evolve to the highest sequence in creation. Now this  " I " becomes sober, thoughtful, generous, selfless, simple, never complain the existence, try to find a solution for the struggle and responsibility for the society. This " I " is now the direct disciple of the "Grace", lovable, beautiful, peace-loving, and go through the purpose of its existence on this earth and communicate the innate experience with this universe to the society.




No comments: