2 Jul 2021

Reality: The Power of Surrender


The Power of Surrender


Power of Your Surrender

The Poet is walking in the midst of a storm He can see nothing in darkness except lonely vision 

The next step in his life is questionable?

Who I am?  From where do I come?

These are the questions struggling to get a reply

What made him think so?

He lost his way in life, Lost everything that was precious to him

Why did this happen to me? what karmic influence made this to me?

I am inspired by the beauty around me and scribble some words called a poem

This Soul is very soft, harmless, sensational, no expectation, simplicity

And this nature feels too heavy to bear all the tests given by this universe

I am a kid in this creation and love to lead a life without any complications

but what provoked this universe to conduct a test ride which doesn't fit this small soul

Wealth, Popularity, Prominence, nothing tempted me except a happy and peaceful life

what's going in this birth, holding my throat to perform some unknown hidden tasks?

Dear creator this simple soul is too smaller to be your tool, please simplify my life to be smooth

I love  people, enjoy a sense of humor, am easy-going but with little comforts and quality of life

Power, Prominence, Projection, this triple "P" spoils the one and only single "P" Peace 

If self-realization is the goal of this creation and the Souls are expected to transform

Then  my choice of life is correct and can proceed with self-realization and awareness

Lovable Creator what else do you need from this identification to move mountains apart in my path

My one and only tool to reach you is "Surrender", myself to guide this small ray longing for your love. 

No comments: