9 Mar 2022

The Flawless Dream

 

The Flawless Dream

A flawless dream

A Sleepy Night took me to another dimension of life

A flawless dream interrupted my peaceful sleep

My Ancestors communicated certain theories of life

Nearly half a century of my life was  spent unfocused

Though I knew  certain philosophies  of life, I ignored 

The dream insisted  me, Creation is vast and our small life is an air bubble.

Any knowledge in any field is limited, Train your wavering Mind to stop at the threshold

Sow and Reap the land given to you and don't peep into others

When the digging is deeper and deeper you will locate your treasure.

I realized to unfold my string of life, but the time nor the events refused to do so

As a metric of life they stick on with the rules, no pain or pleasure only the ongoing process.

I cried with the memories of my past, the bonding with my loved ones who left this earth

The overloaded burdens in my heart threatened and squeezed my Soul.

Heard a voice of  my beloved ancestors consoling to unburden the pain

Overthinking and empowering the process of life creates anxiety and sleepless nights

Awaiting nature to disclose its path and pattern of life.

The flawless dream ends in a screen.





No comments: